30/11/2010

The way

In the last eight years Brazil is showing to the world that it’s a great nation. Today is possible to understand your real potential and powerful. Is too easy to comprehend why the country is developing day by day. It’s happening because the people are changing and now this generation is more dynamic and active. Today the possibilities are infinities and the younger can go wherever they want. The capitalism and the globalization permit to get the success and the knowledge, without to spend a lot of money. However, this is the same capitalism that permits the death of many people because they don't have food or money and this is the same capitalism that permits 1% of the population of the world to earn more money and possibilities than the other 99%. So, I ask me what is the way? The answer seems far from here, but I believe…

Now everybody talks about wars and peace. Rio de Janeiro is a bigger example about this: drugs, crimes, favelas, poverty and richness. Rio de Janeiro is the most interesting example of the contradiction: Poor and Rich, Beauty and the Ugly Favelas. It isn’t the news! Now the government decided to do something and to show who commands who. In this moment the population’s city can fell more secure than before, but is necessary that the Government and the Police fight for our rights all the time. Everyone needs to fight against the corruption and the crimes and only then we’ll have a better world, not wonderful, but a beautiful place to live. Nobody wants only survive, the people deserves to live the pretty life. Just this! I ask me what is the way? The answer seems far from here, but I believe…

This question isn’t about the riches. It’s about the social differences which put the live of millions of persons at risk and which are responsible for the increase in the number of crimes. To change that reality is fundamental a lot of investment in education and is necessary to change politics, economics e social rules. So, I ask me what is the way? The answer seems far from here, but I believe…


That’s it!

Erica Ritacco

Um comentário:

Lata de Luxo disse...

Ola,querida amiga.
Creio que o Brasil esta crescendo porque a classe media esta gerando riquezas,mas se o governo continuar com essa politica paternalista,daqui a pouco nao vai ter de onde tirar.Explico:o governo tem que gerar alguma coisa e o governo do Brasil nao gera nada,e para distribuir riquezas tem que haver alguma fonte,ne?Tirar dos ricos e transformar todos em pobres nao vai mesmo resolver nada.Nao ha nada em nenhum manual que diga que tirar dos que tem (que produzem) podem tornar um povo que nao faz nada em um Pais melhor.Precisamos crescer como naçao e como povo.Um mais um e sempre mais que dois.Bjs.Ze.